Sister

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

( It is a duet with my youngest sister, Nansil and keyboard accompaniment by Aprilyn. I composed this song in dedication to my wonderful sisters. I am blessed to have sisters like you. My apologies for a poor audio quality but I still hope you like listening to it.) 

I am imperfect
Sometimes I make you frown
oh sorry, sister
but you can count on
in the days when you'll feel down
you know I'll be there, sister
I may be so far away
but you will be in my heart, in my mind for always

Chorus:
Sister, you know how much you mean to me
how can I ever thank you 
You are there each time I call
Sister, to me you are an angel
through the good and the bad
you're the best friend that I've ever had

How can I express
the care you gave to me
oh woh sister...
How much I wish
I could pay you what you did
you stood by me, sister!
As much love you've given me
I pray that God repays you blessings indeed
oh blessings indeed

Through some cloudy days when I make you feel bad
Through some moments when you'll also make me feel mad
But together we can always make life a little more beautiful
coz our bond's just as strong
and we know when something's wrong
coz were...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Shop here now!

Instagram Images

Subscribe