The Beautiful Woman In The Eyes of A Man

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Research says that these days, more and more girls are so conscious about their outside looks: their face, their outfits, their body shape. Okay, we, girls wanted to be beautiful. Maybe it is in our hormones. We spend much money on make ups, clothing, shoes, nail arts and many other beauty products. We wanted to look good and to look better and then to be the best at getting attention. Guys may often hear us say,

“I feel good about it.”
“I feel beautiful about it.”
“This is my happiness.”
“This is my expression.”
“THIS IS ME.”

But what is real beauty? How do we really look in our outfits? Is this really beautiful? And more importantly, is this what the Bible says? Is this what my Lord Jesus wants me to look? Is this what He wants me to follow? Is this Godly?

After hearing a few views from my female friends, I was stuck with so many questions myself. I pulled out my notes and re-read my lessons about modesty…but it wasn’t enough. I prayed and said, “Lord, am I right before you or not?”

I read again the passages:

¶ In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
¶ I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

What is a beautiful woman?

I was looking for honest answers from people, so, I ask some of my male friends about their viewpoint towards beauty.  I thank these gentlemen for helping me out and shared their ideas. However, to make this short, I choose only a few best answers. Though I’ve asked their permissions to allow me to show their names, I would rather just make them anonymous. For those who cannot understand the language, I will translate them later.

This is beauty in the eyes of these men:

Man #1
Man #2
Man #3
Man #4
To be continued....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Shop here now!

Instagram Images

Subscribe