At The Right Time (Original Composition)

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Hello, people! I have another song composition for you and it is about praying and waiting.

Have you ever experienced praying for your loved ones' salvation? It has been so many years and still you keep on praying. Just never give up praying. Keep on keeping on as they say. You do not know how God is working in their hearts. Maybe they just need time. God is still working in their lives. Just trust in Him.

I would like to thank my brilliant friend Nathanael Babaylan Lumantas who shared his skill in music. Thank you for this accompaniment. The vocal audio is still not of good quality but hope we can improve it soon. I'm already excited for our future recording session. (Char! hehehe!)

To the listeners, I hope you will find this entertaining and encouraging also. Happy listening!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Shop here now!

Instagram Images

Subscribe